LACUS LEMANNI locorumque circum iacentium accuratis sima descriptio.
This map of Lake Geneva was engraved in 1638 by Johann Jansson, the Dutch publisher renowened for his mapmaking. Jannson based his map on the earlier map by the
Genevois Jacques Goulart (1580-1622).
Beautiful coat of arms of Geneva held up by two cherubs.
Other locations shown include Gex, Coppet, Nyon (Nion), Hermence, Lausanne, Rolle, Morges, Aubonne, Thonon, Perroy, etc...
Contact Village Antiques
for Prices or More Information